Monday, December 27, 2010

Why Does My Dog Rub Against Furniture Like A Cat




This Christmas have been governed by the enjoyment of 3D technology that the Child Jesus and St. Nicholas have brought my friends!
I could understand and manipulate 3D TV equipment and understand the technology from the point of view of the neophyte, but the two I've been enjoying TV-Sony, and I can not comment as compared with the Samsung, LG, Toshiba, etc. . As you know
these sets can convert the signal to a normal 2D 3D simulated signal (by pressing a button), which has little appeal.
On the other hand, with the new disc format Blu-ray ", called" Blu-ray 3D "is when you really appreciate this technology, as well as games of" Playstation 3 "3D (example: Super Stardust HD Tron 3D and 3D).
Among the documentaries I have seen there are the documentaries "Imax" in "Blu-ray 3D", of which "Deep Sea 3D" has been the best (although I'm not invited to the Space Station, narrated by Tom Cruise and filmed in collaboration with NASA).
I saw the movie "A Christmas Carol 3D" (very good), "Polar Express 3D "(good) and the super spectacular" Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D (3D Burgers Rain), are in "Blu-ray 3D" and in the coming days "Alice in Wonderland 3D" and My Favorite Villain 3D ...
As they say: better to have a friend with a pool to have a pool ... I still believe that this applies to this technology as expensive and with so little variety of titles.
The leaves Jul. 28 3D Blu-ray Resident Evil 4 and Jan. 2 (2) titles ...
the year 2011 is announced a television channel with 3D material 24 hours a day, created by a joint venture between Imax Discovery Channel and Sony, but still no release date.
What if I can say is that having this technology serves as an excuse to meet friends and family and share time as he did not, and more so if the screen is very big ... and 60 inches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment