Saturday, December 18, 2010

How To Cook A Deer Tip Roast



Phew! A month without putting a new post on the blog but here we go again!

This time is for announce that you can now find "jewels" of Valeria Lebanon in Moca in Bilbao store and I am very happy!


Moca is one of the boutiques most exclusive of this city, and it can find international brands of prêt-à-porter , designers like Rock & Republic, Anna Sui and Luella Bartley (btw I love ...) and accessories incredible.









I leave photos of stuff from my collection that are for sale in Moca and you know ... if you like something and you were good @ s ... Ask him to Santa!








And the address that you go:

Moca
C / Gran Via 41
Bilbao







It's Been Almost a moth Since my last post but here I am again!
This time i have some good news for you. From now on you can find Valeria Libano´s jewelry in Moca, Bilbao and I´m sooo happy!!

This is a very exclusive store where you can find prêt-à-porter, designers such as Rock&Republic, Anna Sui or Luella Bartley and incredible accessories.
Here you have a few pics of some of the collections you can find in this store and...If you like something... you can always ask Santa Claus!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment