Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Famous People Having Harnia

SITTING IN THE PARK BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS 2010 CHRISTMAS 3D


My daughter asked me, what things he would ask the Child Jesus, and told him that these gifts are preferred more intellectual and had swapped time the "up" on skills (Inside of me I interpret as skill upgrades.)
I said
I want to do better musician and a better doctor!
and received three special things that December 24
1 .- A phone call from Luis Romero (producer Franco De Vita), where I said:
"Merry Christmas Portu! If you have time we met on Wednesday to continue the song! " (Song that did not work from November) really felt like a gift, good indeed, Luis and I are composing a song, and I is charging! with arrangements and production of it, both music and lyrics of mine, where I sing and I will touch only the battery ... he will do the rest! (This is the first time I stopped producing and give up the throne a "Producer").
2 .- The thirteen (13) Beatles records.
3 .- Three (3) pairs of drum sticks from Neil Peart (Rush drummer), Japanese white cedar "Shira Kashi," created for the new tour "Time Machine" by Rush.
4 .- I guess that also made me a better doctor but that did not see it (I think there is a cap) jijiji
If these gifts do not inspire me to be a better musician, then you can not!
So my parents, my children, wrist and some friends went to the studio of Louis, the day he invited me, which coincided with my birthday and we celebrated there with a barrage of burgers and much, much clight pineapple!
ps: note that during the rain had put the gown burgers ...
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment