Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sistes Husband Raped Me



When I started this blog was a girl wanting to finish 1 º ESO. And though it seems, it's been 3 years.
During this time, it has been many people here, holding my ravings and entries without much beer. But to stay and were least Genrou, Ser, Samus, and few people Magical Anaïs more.
And now, 3 years later, wanting to finish at 4 º ESO, to finish the study by obligation to study because I want to, to begin in earnest.
This blog has seen many fights, reconciliations, calving, times of few entries (like now) and many styles.
Because nothing else but my blog is so cute xD
a while And look, as promised last year that would make collection of styles this year, because here goes. After some formatting
unable to save anything, many have been lost, but thanks to photobucket and have sent some things to someone, I have almost every header.
So here goes (not in chronological order, mainly because I do not remember xDU)

This memorial was the style when the blog turned one year old. Aix, which made me ilu (L)
then the style was retrofitted by changing color and letterheads. The colors I have not found, but if the headers.
This was practically the first styles, I do not know o_O saved as ANC
quite cumbersome, but I will say it was the first xD

This style (Ignore the clouds from the side, I do not know where they have gone o_O) me gave Iku-chu, who did it ^ ^ xD ANC again

From here almost every header, this was the brown style background clearly.
This was the blue background, and it is not long ago.
I think the only way of DGM. (Oix, Kanda (L))
Style Christmas a few years ago. Era I always had the same background and low point. I do not like such, I do not replace any.
Hey again xD
ANC Look at that monkeys in the xD
ethyl Style Halloween black and orange.
Y ^ ^
latter
Story few, sure I've left a lot to put, but which I have proof, either by photobucket or because the HTML has saved, I fear that only those ^ ^ U
If you look, which I did for the 1st anniversary, the 4 background styles are, so more or less xD
You know, if I've left any, comentarmelo and see if I can find ^ ^ edit something

And I guess I can only say what is typical but no less true or sincere.
Thanks to all of you for so long the blog, comment, leave a message on the tag, or just for stopping and reading. Who knows, maybe this blog is anonymous readers xD (Not likely, or else people in my school just wanting to gossip a bit xDU) Gentlemen anonymous readers (if you exist) do not bite, comment and you will make me very happy xD Thanks
people that you have welcomed me in person, Samus and Hina I have sung "Happy Birthday", my mother, I began to skipping and say "You know what today is?" and guessed the first being the birthday of my blog.
Thanks to the nice people that makes templates Chachi
xD Oh, and thanks for not mourn blood with my faults, who loosed each

xD Summary:

Thank you for all ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment