Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kate Playground Member Sets



Well well well, here we are xDU
was pretty, since I did not write anything half decent xD
could put the excuse that I have a jug of exams and homework, but I have not so many and I have now more than a few months ago, so no excuses, do not upgrade for 2 reasons A) It's all interesting to say and B) I get so much stick recently
xD I went to the picnic each year of mediation.
This year was in Ripon, and we assemble a sort of gimcama. Was Chachi, but was better last year, especially food, which this year had only melindros of these or whatever you call. Anyway, I enjoyed it anyway, even with the workshop in the sun (Mache, which calorazo, and over had no hat or something xDU)
últitamente also read a lot. Read more dependent on if I have a book that has interesting that I wanted. Now I'm reading City of Ashes, the sequel to "Shadow Hunter." They are great books, I recommend them * o * And Jace is ... (L)
In about a month (plus more less) I end of course to Italy. From 5 to June 12, I ^ ^
We have given some basis for what we do, but I'd rather tell thee after it, the better, if not I'll tell you 2 times xD
'm thinking about doing the same thing this holiday season, go write every day what happens, but I'm not sure if it FOTR that end of course is only going once, and no plan of being a slave is a book xD
Speaking of other things, summer is here. It is great on shirts, we made finals and the big birds have already arrived.
Dagh, I hate these birds, _, Why sing at night?
T_T Well, to fuck xD
Bue
not know what else to tell, so I leave here o_O
We'll see if I can update more.

PD: Aix, Both (L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment