Monday, May 10, 2010

Bloody Mary Mix Mr & Mrs T Uk



Well, surprisingly fast for me, here
update again xD I do not think I'm in class and I have plenty more than 20 minutes xDU
say that I am preparing the entry for the 3rd anniversary blog (Wiii ~ ~).
This year, as I overtook the previous one, will make a compilation of all styles, well, not everyone, but everyone I meet xDU
You know that sometimes I had to reformat the entire computer, and one is lost, but you can redeem all I have more or
xD least count everyone, but if you think that I will forget some, tell me what a comment would help me ^ ^

Moreover, now I have a few weeks of final exams. These
absolutely horrible needless tests where EVERYTHING goes around the course and those who would die U_U
I have one of mates, one of the quarter of EF, and surely some more. And then I have also
of normal biology (morning), socis (Thursday) and some more U_U
Y_Y
hate doing exams now in class just before I made 2 of EF. I wanted to die long that was it ... But good, I think it went well. Comment

KC-Quiz that I have no intention of re-opening, at least for now, like the fics, which are totally parked
^ ^ U Anyway, that's also a blog, pass stages
Comment too xD I'm in the process of tagging all blog entries. I will create specific labels UANS and clasificaré entries. I'll go crazy, I have to read them all, but hey, it's not as if I had to do it all in one weekend is a long-range
xD In no time I consider a change of style. This is comfortable and nice, so for now, remains the

xD You see, I am speaking of things that come to mind at all, but there is still a lot and I have nothing better to do I xDU
created some sites that are not up, so I'll update it by adding that part, or perhaps make an entry and leave a link to it, I'll see
xD Anyway, I will tell you (probably by tag xD)

Well, I think fabric that was not made an entry of this size
xD And yet we can not say that is great xDU
It's weird because the whole class is silence, listening occasionally alguine click, and I'm here xD arming mess
Must see noise riding these keyboards xDUU

Well, here just this, I do other things, the ball stopped eating xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment