Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pressure Points-period Started

Merengue Charity Hand Made Market

Now you can find things from Lebanon Valeria in Merengue Store Hand Made in Barcelona !!

Merengue Hand Made a shop and workshop where different " craftsmen and artists from all over Spain can to publicize and market their work."
A dream fact reality ... a space filled creativity!

Here I leave some of "my cuerditas , rings and bracelets are already on sale at this store so special.

bracelet and ring with polished lava stone and sterling silver.
My cuerdita with bone skulls, white coral, sterling silver feather pendant.
My cuerdita with various semiprecious stones and flower pendant in sterling silver.
My cuerdita with turquoise, rose quartz, amethyst pendant and "peace" in silver.

Merengue Hand Made
Plaça Vila de Gracia 18, Shop 2
Barcelona
If you want to know more about this store click here .
Hope you like it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment