Saturday, August 21, 2010

Letterto The Disconnect Internet

Holidays 2010

never know how things start counting. Well, let xD
One day, shortly after my father cogiera the holidays, my mother said, "We're leaving tomorrow!"
So I went to the library for books in the morning and afternoon I packed my bags (one thing to go on vacation and other leave without books)
My mother is stressed a lot, making the bags. She starts to panic alarming things left, and begins to be taking all the bags. Sometimes we forget that we have a normal car pulling a small, clear, just as we have. What if my father was not an ace tetris all that there was no joke or
xD We were going to go to L'Ampolla, a Catalan city is the Delta del Ebro, but the campsite we had located was plated, and we continue down. And down. Overall, just in Valencia xDU In Peniscola, to be exact. Total
that what would be a trip of 2 short hours, ended up being a 6 (because there was also looking to go camping) and of course, my brother not could with his soul, my hysterical mother and my father and I
normal xD Once there, for not much, really.
demiasiado There was nothing pretty to watch. One night we saw the castle of Peniscola, a village that had everything inside, and was the only decent thing we saw xD
Another day we had a route with coves and rock jumping and stuff, and clear, including how hot it was, it would and my ability to converse ... xDU (And, of course, the converse rubber is heated by heat and burned me; _;) We half pretty cove, we swam and as it was of stone, as a slaughter, it is difficult to walk in flip-flops by water and had stones covered over algae and slippery. Come on, my mother was out, but we turned a wave, and I had technical difficulties to get up, but my amdre consigiĆ³ And it was not me! I felt so betrayed xDD
Beyond that, little more, pool and beach. Well, and books that I read the 3 that I took from the library at the 4 days we were

xD PS: I started to see last! It Rarita as could be, but cool = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment