Thursday, July 22, 2010

Steps To Building A Block Home



Yesterday I went to see the premiere of Toy Story 3.
I went with Alice, Samus and Cindi to celebrate the birthday of my first of (auqnue really is tomorrow, but to go to the opening xD) Total, which were at 12 for the Parc Vallés, ate there and saw the movie.
I will not say anything about the movie, in case you want to see and stuff, but mention that Alice and I were crying like a couple of silly xD
and hugging her Woody Samus xD
Alice gave him a nice edition ( Do not know if it's a collector) from Alice in Wonderland, basically because we asked him xD And a picture (Made by Samus) of us Toy Story parody xD (Yes, the drawings are parodies of Samus common in our birthday xD)
And as tomorrow, as Happy Birthday, Alice = D

And as has been very short, as I also explained I did for San Juan = D
Yes, I know, this comes very late, was before my birthday, but now, it is important xD
To celebrate San Juan, went to spend a few days to the apartment Delta de l'Ebre Samus = D (I went with Samus, of course xD)
has throw firecrackers went 2 to the beach. Total
that since we are very ready, for the 2 strands lit at once, and of course, since it ended at a time and then we were with the burners as silly. After seeing that we did well the burners and in particular those not going, we returned to the apartment to the other xD
I caught and returned to the beach to end what we had and make a hoguerita with boxes xD ( Samus loves the fire, and I'll explain in more detail at another time xD)
Among the anecdotes of the evening:
  • The fireworks with very short fuse that lit it with the lighter (That is, it cost us xD) . Samus xD We were like idiots by a barrier to the wind and the lighter, and me with open mobile to see the match xD Total, which turn on and ran, but as the match was very short, half her petó Samus in the face and my legs. Saying that both are fine but we will not play another fireworks in our lives.
  • The strake 25 m neighbor who bought the Samus. The shot the neighbor and the father of Samus, the 2 deceived in (to the Parents love the fireworks, is a scientifically proven fact xD). They looked not pass any car and put him on the road. Noise, smoke xD Mother of God piece of fireworks Samus xD
  • applying the techniques of "The Last Survivor" to light our fire xD made a hole in the sand to stop the wind and then ignited the sawdust chives xD (Firecrackers those for children who strips down and explode xD) and then, as they were lighting boxes, and I threw my stick (because I had collected a couple of sticks xDD) and red-hot Puys, and S
  • xD loved peace Face / psychosis of Samus staring into the fire xD
Then I went there a few days, in which S and I went to the beach, kill infected (Resident Evil 4) and played Mario Kart (I'm terrible xD).
Samus and the dog no longer hates me xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment