Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stairway To Heaven In Viet



As you may know (or not) a few weeks ago was my birthday.
Oh, 16 years now. Now I can work xD
that day (You know, on June 29 xD) I was with my friends to go to town to walk around (because as you probably know because I've told you a thousand times, in Ruby the holidays coincide with my birthday xD) by the medieval market. Getting
was a show, proque nobody picked up the phone (Bastards) but finally got contact with the world (Indeed, with an "I did Ejemjuditejemejem-half hour before the time that xDU) and went all the gifts xD Dimos
we bought to those who had not gone to Italy and I gave my gifts.
My friends gave me 2 books (Hush, hush, which I've read and it's great, and The Name of the Wind "May I have it still pending-), a box with boxes inside (Another day I tell my unhealthy obsession with xDU boxes) and a drawing by Samus where we were all Azumanga Daioh parody xD
We walked, and at the end of September we were we were 4 xDU I had a chachi = 3
Then, family parties, my uncles came and my grandparents 2 rounds, and fell 110 € (in total), pajamas, earrings, a book (tremor) and a doll xD
And with the 110 € com prĂ© me a new computer * or * The missing money, they put my parents, and that was his gift
xD And now with the new computer person I am, because it goes fast, no crashes and stuff that makes a decent computer xD

Internetilmente speaking, the first person to congratulate me = D That was Gen I also made a firm chachipirĂșlica xD Thanks, Gen
^ ^ And thank you to all that here and there xD
congratulated me and that's it, nor has much more chicha, a birthday xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment