Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shiny Pokemon Blog Emerald

o9 (II)

Day 2
Indeed, in the afternoon we went to the beach. But as the wind was horrible (which projected the sand and it hurt, or;) just in the pool.
Well, the first night has been movidito: XDD One has rained with thunder, one of water ... but even so has been fun xD
At 5 am, after comparing me to take a cat for breakfast milk on a plate, to make me go for bread and olbigarme to wash the breakfast dishes, we went to the beach. So there was, half Soba 'and a new book in French sudoku xD
There we rented a boat (Yes, there are better pictures of the boat ^ ^ U) in a car with a slide. Has been very chachi , although I hurt legs pedaling Even
xDD I have not talked about the damn grandmother hiperruidosa front = o = U Scream, flamenco singing and speaks loudly. We are giving holiday
xD PS: This morning I finished "Wings of Fire" I love it, totally recommended.

3:49 PM




Day 3
Cloudy day, so we've gone from the beach and the pool and we went to the Dali Museum * o *
One last absolute I leave there. The
Angela Cenzo I've started, but I enjoying it, so I'll leave U_U
Returning to the museum, where a guard / guide / no-I'm-sure-of-what-was intercepted us and began to map and tell us, and we like, "o_O
Then we met him several times yelling "NO FLASH!" O_o.
Yesterday afternoon I did nothing, it was cloudy, too, so I was playing the one with my brother.
By the way, I'm a little burned ^ ^ U I left not wanting to get the cream areas

xD
4:14 PM



Day 4 Today nothing extremely rare, all the while swimming-beach-beach-pool. My skin starts to hurt a bit, I'll try to wriggle out from the beach maƱanaxDU
Although I usually write at noon today was cansadilla, so I've done a marathon of Fruits Basket xDPor way, forcing me to wash the dishes breakfast, or;
PS: I'm engaged to Billie and the dancers * o *
PD2: I have burned the hair root and I have to go with hat (I'll be dumb ... xDU)

9:39 PM
Day 5


Tonight I managed to finally pull sleep, I guess because it was so cool: 3
We've been all day in Cadaques, a small enough chachi. We toured
the people (In which, as we had no cream, we burned (Above I = 0))
A beautiful village with a super-bays * o *
So, after vueltecilla, and as food got along, we a calilla cute, and we found a pretty cool, but as there were people, they are still looking for (though in that we stopped a while xDU) and found a pretty cool stones. But since I'm so ready and I left the camera at the camp, as there are already photos U_U
back, when we stopped at a Mercadona (Blessed Mercadona (Although this had surround sound and occasionally sounded a Mercadonaa ~ ~ xDDU)) saw smoke rising from the hood of the car I do not know o_O has, but it looks like a crappy and expensive xDU
Afternoon gave a vueltecilla a nearby town, and already in the evening, with showers of tranquis

xD 9:35 PM
Photo Cadaques (With the phone xD)

Day 6 [written now, that I did]
For the 6 th day of entry, we had to stay one more, but my parents got bored and finally decided to leave.
Earlier, a kind of rua entered the camp at around 9 and went to wake the whole quisqui with pots, pans and whistle xD I was already awake (refreshed each morning and walk I'm not delicadita, sas? xD) but my brother woke him xDD
angry face came out with the shop and asked "What is that noise? = _ = X" (meaning "X" marked vein xD)
So, once awake , we decided to dismantle it. It was crappy, yes, a property of my family is and clears all the space available (We like gas) and we had much to do, and many strings to cut xDU
first started to put everything back in backpacks , bags, suitcase s and other structures to keep things . [The picture of my mother's case is not won, posed exclusively for KCB (No, no, seriously.) And no, the bag did not explode.]
And then, as they had to dismount the store and stuff.
But that was only the first part: they had to put everything in CAR. And, folks, and that was not so easy . The poor did not give more, and I could not see my brother under each of affairs that existed between the two xDU
And when we ... THIS .

BONUS:
The pool, with its waterfall , perspective
The beach crowded, was pretty than it appears here.
Camping: Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment