Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dinosuars Shooting Bubbles



Well, at last another week of progress ... and the next one raises complicated, with a handful of tests U_U
On Monday, I have 3 [Castilian, and Social Computing] and Tuesday, 2 [Biology and Physics and Chemistry]. Result: 5 tests in 2 days. Not spend most, sas? U_U
Well, the most the least, I have everything with at least one base.
And the cold has arrived! God, now I have so cold in my hands that I can hardly write and very slow xDU Now I have to dress warmly in the morning, and soon will have to make the big coat, and xD
short sleeve is just that it was time that we are in October! Yesterday I emptied
o_O completely all around the bottom drawer of my bookshelf
o_O Yes, that was a complete and utter chaos for years xD
has been spotless, and 4 bags were completely super-sized paper petadas xDU
It hurt less than I thought that was throwing things around ... notes, photos printed, printed texts as well ... memories of many years, we
xD And I found too xD Di gems with a picture of my first games of the manga! xD With the friends of my cousin xDD
That if powder finish ... let's just say that if my brother continued to be allergic, would have died if I had approached him to within 5 meters
xD Oh, and also I found some old pictures that I got friends xD [There is one of Samus and a Hina, and will be 5 ° or so ... I take the folder of institutions for as teach xD]
And look, I must be below zero in imagination, because the entries are becoming shorter me ^ ^ U
to see if they start the tour and so I have to write xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment