Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Store That Sell Tempeh Starter

Collection "my friends" in Lebanon Valeria Bangel Moca

The new cole of Lebanon Valeria "my friends" is already on sale in Bangel ! U na tiny shop on the street Lagasca, in which their owners , Catalan two sisters, have managed wonderful collections of jewelry brought from their travels around the world.

I encourage that you go through there , since it is a very good option if you have to make a gift or just give a whim as they have very affordable prices!



Bangel
c / Lagasca 72 Madrid
tel: 91.578.24.05

My new collection "my friends" is now in Bangel, a little store in Lagasca, where, the owners, two sisters Catalonian, Have Brought together fantastic jewelry collections Their journeys from around the world.

I Encourage you to pass by, for it'sa really good option if you Have to make a gift or if you just want to Give yourself a treat, Because They've got really affordable prices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment