Monday, April 12, 2010

Nursing Careplan Celiac Disease



Bue, Renji avatar of the lovely image of San Valentin> 3 \u0026lt;
Anyway, as my life does not explain too much these days, I turn to the old days and make a meme = D

1 .- Name: Korin
2 - Date of birth: 06/29/1994
3 .- Iris Color: Brown ugly
4 .- Hair Color: Blond
6 - foot size: 38/39 (According to the shoe)
7 - Zodiac: Cancer

Favourites
1 .- Favorite Song: It always varies a lot, but now I'm enganchadísima to "3 2 1" Scorpions
2. - Favorite movie: o_O I guess I have not that of King Arthur, which I like a lot, or the 2 nd of LOTR (of the 2 towers)
3 .- Favorite color: Blue
4 .- Favorite Number : 5 .- 24 Favorite TV Channel: The Sixth
6 .- favorite program: APM? 7 .-
favorite soccer team: FC Barcelona
8 .- favorite soccer player: I have no . Iniesta, say some xD
9 .- Favorite Sport: Hockey To practice, but I love watching gymnastics and skating (artistic too xD)

LAST THING:
1 .- Last person speakers: My brother, who asked me if I could give some books to school to make exchanges (C'mon, who has given me some and told me that if I could give them)
2 .- Last song you heard: I'm listening to "We Will Rise Again" by Scorpions, and as I turn on the junk, you have to have a last xD
3 .- Last Movie Viewed: Apocalypse Now (in social class)
4 .- Last person who gave you a hint: By phone? (Looks) My mother.
5 .- Last time you cried: Every morning my eyes cry xDU
6 .- Last person you saw: My brother ~ ~ 7 .- Last
you ate: a sandwich (I had lentils but my mother threw them spicy chorizo \u200b\u200band stinging as they were inedible xD)
8 .- Last you said: Something like "This I've read, it was not bad at all, do not you give it."
9 .- Last time you excited: Well, I motif songs so this afternoon xD
10 .- Last picture you've seen: avatar xD I put

Choice:
1 .- Half empty or half full: depends. I tend to see the pros and cons of everything, so half
xD 2 .- Coffee or tea: I have not tried the tea and coffee I do not like. 3 .-
Country or City: City definitely.
4 .- Rain or sun: Sun day, rain at night. 5 .-
Day or night: Day
6 .- Value short or formal: I have not had any kind, but I think rather xD formal
7 .- Black or White Chocolate? Both .
8 .- English or French: English. For the simple reason that I hate the French to death xD
9 .- Kiss or hug: depends. But I like hugs.
10 .- "Zero Hour" or 1 st hour?: not understand the question o_O

About You:
1 .- How do you feel now?
I have a little hungry, time to snack.
2 .- Where do you want to be? now I'm pretty well house, it rains
xD 3 .- Do you miss someone? Not right now. Although I miss some things were before.
4. - What do you do before you die? Being psychiatrist. Write a book. Read many many books.
5 .- Do you have any pending or pearcing? Nah, if even only the 2 burejos tnego normal ears xD
6 .- Something that be afraid: The dark, heights, clowns, being alone.
7 .- What cologne do you use? None.
8 .- Do you like reading? Yes
9 .- Do you enjoy writing? Yes and no


xD Sorry for updating so little; ^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment